For quick, easy removal of your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Extruded aluminum design with side screw provides quiet and secure locking system. This bracket is a direct replacement for the MKA-16-02.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Sidescrew design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and slides into deck-mounted bottom bracket, secured with tightening screw
- Solid, anodized aluminum construction
- Includes mounting hardware
- Brackets can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40